10 Vastu Tips for Your Bedroom to Make Your Living More Happening
Vastu Tips for Bedroom
To live in harmony and peace, here are some vastu tips for your bedroom which deals with the location, wall colors, sleeping direction, placement of your bed and lots more. Let’s find out what expert suggest for your bedroom-
1. Location is to Be Taken Care of
- The master bedroom should be located at south or southwest direction.
- The children’s bedroom must be in the eastern side or western.
- The guest bedroom should be located at North-west direction.
- All the bedrooms should be square or rectangular in shape as it brings peace and prosperity to your life.
- You should avoid any irregular shape of bedrooms.
2. Proper Sleeping Direction
- Never put your head in the north direction as it hails nightmares, disturbed sleep and bad health.
- Also, you should avoid keeping your head at west side which causes bad health.
- South direction is better for sleeping as it gives you sound sleep and proper health.
- You can also keep your head towards east to gain knowledge.
3. Position of Doors and Windows Plays Major Role
- The bedroom doors should be opened in complete 90 degrees as that suggest the flow of positive energy and opportunity to you.
- The doors of bedroom can be placed in every direction except south-west.
- The large windows of your room should be in the north or east while the smaller windows must be in the west.
4. Direction of Other Furniture and accessories
- Your dressing table should be located in east or north.
- Where to keep wardrobes? Always in north-west or south-west.
- There must not be any television set in your bedroom.
- If you need to place any study table, keep it in east or north-facing direction. North-eastern side is also good.
5. No Mirrors and Add Paintings
- Never place any mirror on the opposite wall of your bed. It hampers your sleep. Vastu science says, when you see yourself in the mirror whenever waking from bed or going to sleep, the mirror will hold back your image and stress and that returns you again instead of throwing it off.
- There must be something in your bedroom which gives you the sense of serenity and peacefulness. You can keep quotes, photographs, sculpture or painting on the wall where your first gaze will fall when you enter your room.
These are some essential vastu tips you should try for your new home. Your life will be filled with positivity, opportunity and calmness.